Sunday, November 16, 2008

THROW BACK SEATTLE SUPERSONICS CUSTOM SNEAKERS



Fan or not, didn't you like the old logo better? And for the fans, don't you miss it? Well if that is the case, your nostalgic days are over!!!!! Check the Sonics custom sneakers!!!!!!!


I tend to do most of my work on the side of the shoe, and even though it is more difficult, I like custom shoes to remain "wearable" (if that is even a word lol) so for that I tend to have the toe area with no designs at all, or if I decide to have designs they will have to be simple or strongly conceptual, and in for this custom sneaker it was strongly conceptual. I thought that the shape of the front of the Nike Air Force 1 was a perfect match to lay out the old logo of the Seattle Supersonics. I am a huge fan of balance and contrast, and on these custom sneakers I tried to balance a equal amount of areas of each of the three colors. I spelled the city's name along with the name that was printed on the front of the home jerseys on the back of the shoes, with the same font they used on those jerseys (those details baby!!!). Although the design of these custom sneakers is pretty simple, the lay out, color balance, and content makes them flawless!!
So once again, another athletic team on some Nike Air Force 1's, so one more way you can get yours! If you are fan of a team, do not hesitate to contact me, and we will work on the design for your custom sneakers with the team of your choice!!
For orders email xclsvworld@gmail.com




XCLSV X Seattle Supersonics X Custom Nike Air Force 1

No comments:

Post a Comment