Monday, June 22, 2009

Kobe Bryant "I told you so" Championship Nike Blazer custom sneakers



Hello world!
So I am back again, I know it has been a while, but as you can tell this time, I have been busy, veeeeeeeery busy! You probably noticed the updates on the blog, and that is to show you some of the areas that I have my hands on.
But back to the topic of the moment, the Kobe Bryant "I told you so" Championship Nike Blazer custom sneakers. The name is bold, aressive and to the point, simply because after the dispointing loss from last year, I knew this would be the year. I called it through out the year, and call the series to turn out the way they did! This is one of the few times I wish I was a gambler, I would have made a lot of money!


The design was made for one of the lucky two customers that took advantage of the special that I had going on for the only true fans. The concept was simply the recreation of a screen saver that I really liked; on the left shoe it features Kobe´s profile. The expression of this portrait is pricesless, and in my eyes expresses his drive and focus for this season. Many people struggle to recognize that Kobe has grown as a player, and went past the phase in which he needed to take a certain number of shots a game, or the franchise player phase, the colorado scandal, he is a mature player, a leader, and after last year as playing with a sense of urgency. I simply love that picture.
The right shoe features Kobe drinving. It represent his effort to win every quarter, every game, and consequently the National Basketball Association´s championship! This leads me to the back of the shoes, where I featured "2008-09 Champs", and this as a proud statement to provoque those who did not believe or did not want Kobe and the Lakers to win the championship.


This shoe was a real challenge, but one that I was more than willing to take. The order came in right after the loss of game 4, and Felx from Hungry Monkey Gear wanted to have them before the series were over. There were a few problems, and these were all the other project I had going on, along with 8:30 to 6 job that I have from monday to friday. I took the challenge and did it as a fan! I had half of one shoe done when game 5 started, and though I told everyone the Lakers would win, I was taking my time on them, going back and forth with the game. By the end of the second quarter, I started to get a strong feeling of a possible win; and once the end of the third quarter hit, I knew I had to switch to fifth gear to be able to deliver them the following day. And indeed, WE WON!



So once more I am happy to share with you, specially for the fans that feel the same way, and for those who do not, it is done for you also! Do not get too upset, and please believe that the Los Angeles Lakers will be contender for the years to come, this was simply another step towards a new dynasty.
As always you know that if there is anything you would like to express, and you would like to use unique custom sneakers as the canvas for it, you have a place to do so. I hope you enjoy these as much as I have. Thank you for taking the time to read, and have a blessed day!


For orders email xclsvworld@gmail.com





XCLSV X Kobe Bryant "I told you so" Championship X Nike Blazer custom sneakers






No comments:

Post a Comment